Foothealth UK Ltd respects the privacy of each individual and has a legal obligation to safeguard and protect personal information we are provided with. This policy aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data, how you can check the data we hold and how you can instruct us to amend or delete the information if required.
The information collected by us
We may collect, process and store information you send us. We may hold the following information for our customers –
Company or Individual name
Invoice and delivery addresses
Email and telephone details
Company registration and vat numbers,
Purchase history, types or services and good you provide
Information collected through use of our website or social media accounts.
The above information is required for us to ensure we issue goods, services and documents correctly as instructed. By providing this information to us you are providing consent for its use within our business requirements. It is encouraged that customers inform us of any changes to the information we hold immediately in order for us to maintain accurate records.
Foothealth UK Ltd recognises that in relation to personal data of end users that our customers are the data controller and we become the data processor. By providing this information required for the goods/services you are consenting the use of this data as the data controller. We will notify you immediately as the data processor if we receive a request to access, rectify or delete any personal data from the end user.
We will process any information received in accordance to all data protection laws and the data controller’s instructions in order to provide the goods and services required. We will not contact the end user unless requested by the data controller. By giving consent for us to contact the end user you are confirmed they have given their consent for us to receive this information and to contact them.
How your information is used
Your information is used in several different ways including –
- The purpose of processing orders
- Delivery of goods
- Administration and Management purposes
- Sending service messages by email, text, phone such as order updates
- Sending information by email, text, post regarding new products and services
- To deal with any customer complaints
- Carrying out polls and surveys
- Meeting internal audit requirements
From time to time we may email or post information or marketing literature. You can opt in or out at any time by emailing email@example.com by pressing the unsubscribe button on their information we email you.
Who we share your personal information with
We will not sell or share your data with any 3rdparty organisations other than for the purposes described in this policy or required by law.
We may disclose your information to our employees, subcontractors, or associated companies as reasonably necessary to provide you with our goods/services as follows:
- Companies that deliver orders to you such as warehouse, order packers and delivery companies. We will share information you have provided us for example, delivery address, contact telephone number and any delivery preferences.
- Professional service advisors such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help run our business.
- For card based financial payments we use a trusted third party to ensure your payment is safe and your details are not being used fraudulently.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies to protect our or another person’s rights, property or safety.
- Companies approved by you such as social media sites
How long we will retain your information
Foothealth UK Ltd will hold information as long as you have an account or as long as it is required to provide services to you. How long we keep it depends on the type of information and purpose. Sometimes information may be retained for a longer period of time, if reasonably required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve a dispute, prevent fraud or enforce terms and conditions.
Foothealth UK Ltd may from time to time service cookies, action tags, pixel tags or other technologies which are used to collect date and understand how you use websites and enable us to tailor our website for our customers. Cookies are regularly used on the internet and amongst other things, the cookies we use allow users to register to make comments, allow us to calculate how many visitors we have and how long they stay on our site.
We may post links to social networking sites such as Facebook or Twitter etc to provide information regarding our products or services. We are unable to control how your data is collected, stored or used by these sites or how it is shared. Please review the privacy policies and settings on these sites.
We also may provide links to external websites. We cannot accept any responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of 3rdparties.
Security of personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent loss, unauthorised access, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store the personal information you provide on our password protected and firewall protected servers.
Any email or other communications you send via the internet may not be safe unless they have been encrypted and we can not guarantee the security of data send via this method.
Control over your information
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have several important rights available to you which include:
- Be informed about how your personal information is being used
- Access personal information we hold about you
- Request us to amend any incomplete or correct any errors in the information we hold
- Request us to erase any personal data we hold about you (please note – there may be certain circumstances where we may be legally entitled to retain it)
- Opt out of any direct marketing.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances
For further information on these rights including the circumstances in which they apply, please see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioners Office (ICO) on individual’s rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email – firstname.lastname@example.org write to us at –
Foothealth UK Ltd, Unit 9 Overthorpe Road, Banbury. OX16 4SX.
We will try and respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take longer than a month if the request is particularly complex or you have made many requests. In this case you will be notified and updated.